1.8

I tried moving in back in August. They bait and switched me on the apartment and I ended up with a different layout.

The apartment itself was unsafe (black mold and broken tiles in the bathrooms, warped floors which prevented furniture from sitting properly) which they refused to remedy (they “treat” black mold with latex paint in the apartments as opposed to removing it or containing it with Killz, I tried to explain that but they didn’t care). The grounds are littered with dog poop and dead roaches. They let me immediately break my lease, but took me to collections for the cost of the month even though I never moved in. I was charged for pet fees, full rent, common charges, etc.

Also, one of my employees that lives there was collapsed and was rushed to the hospital with the cause being exposure to black mold. Stay away for your own safety and sanity.

Review about: Camden Apartments Camden Phipps Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Everything else.

Comments

I stay at Camden Stockbrdge GA, worst place ever....horrible....horrible!The manager and assistant manager worst people to deal with....they call me a liar which in return they are the liars...they create your own water bill what they want to bill you....I was paying for all my neighbors water usage...they do not tell you upfront with the utility bills...maintenance man using his key to get into my apartment when I am in it...didn't bother to knock or call....it is suppose to be a gated facility but the gates are always broken...poor management....I would never ever again rent an apartment with Camden....